Lithium iron phosphate(LiFePO4 battery) is a type of rechargeable battery with the nominal voltage of 3.2V per cell. Because of its non-toxicity, high abundance of iron, excellent thermal stability, safety characteristics, good electrochemical performance, long cycle life and high specific capacity, it is widely used in electric vehicles.
• Long cycle life: more than 2000 times (charge and discharge at 1C, 80% capacity retention after 2000 cycles).
• High safety: no fire and explosion in overcharge test at the voltage up to 30V and in short-circuit test, nail test, and heat shock up to 130℃ test.
• Good charging and discharging performance.
• High discharge rate up to 10C.
• Environmental-friendly: all raw material of the batteries are environmental-friendly.
• Wide working temperature range: from -10℃ to 60℃, extremely cold and hot weather will not affect its performance.
• Modular Power
• Network Power
• Motive Power
• Transportation Power
We can provide battery solutions as per request.
Customized designs are available and welcome.
For detailed specification, please consult EEMB sales at firstname.lastname@example.org .